I’ve spoken to dozens of marketing mangers, content specialists, and marketing coordinators at different companies who use content marketing as their primary lead generation strategy. I’ve asked them about their content strategy and how they go about utilizing SEO to grow their organic traffic. The vast majority say this: “We write content, do some basic Yoast SEO, and share our articles on social media.” With over 2 million blog posts being published every single day, a “publish and pray” approach to content is not enough to stay competitive.
This is where I have been able to consistently deliver results utilizing an effective SEO content and promotion strategy. Our 3-person marketing team used this strategy to take our startup’s monthly organic visits from 19,000 to over 125,000 (557% growth) in less than a year.
Search Engine Optimization
Adept at on/off-page SEO utilizing a vast amount of white hat promotion techniques and organic marketing strategies. I am non-stop in learning the most innovative and effective strategies from the top SEO marketing minds. Check out this case study from Backlinko.com about how our team at SnackNation ranked #1 in Google and generated $100k in monthly recurring revenue from 1 blog post.
Content creation focused on SEO performance. Developed content strategies from top influencers including Brian Dean, Neil Patel, Rand Fishkin, and others. Remember… all content is not created equal.
Development of high-level marketing strategies that drive and convert traffic including multi-channel digital marketing strategies. From B2B marketing, to small businesses fitness dvd’s, I’ve worked with a wide variety of companies to develop and implement strategies that work for them.
Landing page, content, paid advertising, and funnel conversion rate optimization. Utilizing effective copywriting, split-testing, and ad optimization to increase conversion rates and generate more leads and sales.
One of the most important aspects of marketing and one that can never be fully mastered. I have an obsession with improving my copywriting. I’ve learned my fundamentals from some of the best including John Carlton, Frank Kern, and Eben Pagan.
University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
- Major: Marketing & Entrepreneurship
- I developed the base of my marketing knowledge in the Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities.
SEO That Works
- Backlinko‘s Brian Dean
- Brian Dean is one of the top SEO marketing minds in the world. This course is one of the pillars of my foundation in content marketing / SEO strategy.
Simple Writing System
- John Carlton
- One of the most respected copywriters on the web who worked closely with direct response marketing giants like Jay Abraham and Gary Halbert for years. His Simple Writing System was a 15 hour crash course into how to write compelling copy that converts.
- Legacy Collection with Frank Kern
- Frank Kern is one of the greatest internet marketing copywriters of our generation, and for good reason. While his courses are internet business focused, the underlying copywriting strategies and marketing psychology are applicable to all aspects of marketing.
I’m always looking to connect with people so feel free to reach out! If you want to learn a little more about me, make sure to take a look at my blog.